1.Your order is processed and shipped within 48-72 hours by DHL(or EMS/ARAMEX/CITYLINK) shipping company,if your shoes cannot ship within that time our worker will email you.
2.Worldwide free shipping and no taxes .The shipping time is usually 5-10 days.
3.Please make sure someone will be available to receive your order, otherwise your package will be returned to us.
- +Q: which kind of payment mode do we accept?
- For now we take Visa credit card and Master credit card and Money gram! We prefer Money gram, and we will offer you more than 20% discount as a reward when you pay with Money gram.
- +Q: I just paid for my order. Now what?
- A: You will receive a confirmation email from us telling you that we have received your order. When your order ships, you will receive an email confirming shipment to the same email address you used when placing your order. This email will contain instructions on how to track your order. Note that it may take up to one business day for your information to be posted on the carrier's website, if you can’t get the shipping information from the carrier website operated in the ways as our advised, you could track it again in the next working day.
- +Q: What’s a MTCN?
- A: This is only relevant for customers who pay using Western Union. A MTCN is a Money Transfer Control Number. This is the number that Western Union will give you once you have sent money to us. This number needs to be sent to us so that we can pick up your payment. Without the MTCN, we cannot get the money for your shoes.
- +Q: How many days could I get my shoes?
- A:The shipping time is 3-7 work days by USPS/DHL from the time when the shipping information post on the carrier’s official website. But pls remember we need 24 hours to prepare your order! And we will do our best to consolidate orders into the fewest number of shipments so that you are charged the least amount possible for duties and taxes.
- -Q: Tracking Number
1.You will receive an email about tracking number in 2-3days.
2.Sometimes tracking information may come up in 2-3days when you get your tracking number .Thanks for understanding.
- +Q: I am having a hard time checking out. Can you help me?
- A: We are sorry to hear you are not able to place an order. If you are unable to complete the checkout process, our system will give you an error message. We find that most customers are entering a shipping address that is not the billing address associated with their credit card. Please verify that the information you are entering matches what your bank has on file.
- +Q: What does “UA” stand for?
- A: “UA” stands for “Unauthorized Authentic”. UA shoes are very similar to retail Nike/Jordan Brand shoes but were never officially contracted by these companies to be made. UA shoes are usually made in the same factories, with the same materials, and the same workers that make the official retail pairs. They differ from replica sneakers because they are a much higher quality and many people cannot differ UA shoes from official products.
- +Q: Where do these shoes come from?
- A: The shoes come from Dongguan in the Guangdong district of China, the same region where most all Nike Basketball and Jordan brand shoes are produced.
- +Q: which kind of payment mode do we accept?
- For now we take Visa credit card and Master credit card and Western Union and Money gram! We prefer Western Union and Money gram, and we will offer you 6% discount as a reward when you pay with Western Union and Money gram.
- +Q: Are these shoes fake?
- A: There are mixed opinions the answer to this question. But, we can assure you that these are not like your typical replica sneakers. Replicas are made in an entirely different part of China with different materials and lower quality control. Some people call UA shoes “fake” because they were not contracted by Nike to be made. Some people say they are real because they are the same shoes with the same materials made in the same factories and just because Nike didn’t contract them doesn’t make them fake. It is up to YOU to decide.
- +Q: how to distinguish the shoes quality?
- A: Unauthorized Authentic shoes is very close to the official authentic shoes,and the best quality for replica is Super Max Perfect, the second is Super Perfect and third Perfect, the last version is normal quality.
- +Q: Why are the prices on your site so much lower than what resellers charge for the same shoes?
- A: We are honest about what we are selling. Many eBay, Instagram, Kixify, and Facebook sellers are selling these UA shoes as official Nike products everyday and nobody knows the difference. We want you to know what your are getting. UA shoes account for almost half the Jordan Brand shoes on eBay right now. Sellers are selling these shoes for huge profits at the expense of unsuspecting buyers. UA shoes are very similar to the official products–they’re may be instances of excessive glue, or the shoe being slightly different than what you will buy on Nike.com. However, the pics on our site are the exact shoes you will receive. We want to be upfront and honest about the product we are connecting you to and if you don’t think this is for you do us both a favor and shop elsewhere so we can avoid future issues.
- +Q: Could I exchaNge or receive refund if I am not satisfied with my order?
- A:In our store we take 30 days exchange or refund if you do not like your order, so you canalways shop with confidence! If you are not satisfied with your order,you want to process a refund, pls contact us at first time, we will figure a solution or do full refund right away! You can choose:
Talk with US online: Live Help
- +Q: Why was my order canceled?
- A:There are various reasons for an order being canceled. However, we will notify you in the event that your order cannot be fulfilled along with the reason. Please note: we do reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order, for any reason, at our sole discretion..
- +Pls remember we available for 18 hours * 7 days
- If you have any question, pls do not hesitate to email us or get live help!